What’s wrong with this picture? Absolutely nothing! It’s sheer gorgeousness: Clear, matte skin, rosebud colored lips and sultry eyes. Why wouldn’t you want to look like this all of the time? So fresh!
This is my day face for spring and summer 2012.
- Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Black (always).
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the rose collection (Boy, Fétiche and Chance) Rose tones tend to flatter most skin tones and brightens the complexion.
- Since we’re on the lips, my new fave lip product this year has been L’oréal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Tender Mauve ( I actually love all of the colors)
- Lorac Croc eye shadow palette has all the basic beige/browns you need for everyday. But these offer shimmer and one basic matte brown to contour. I personally have been using it for several years.
- For skin, it’s important to keep it clean without unnecessary shine. One of the best inexpensive foundation is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.
- To complete, add a nice swiping of liquid blush for a sheer lit from within glow. Clarins Instant Flash Blush in Coral Fizz or Brown Fizz (more copper than brown)
- For touch ups I always carry YSL Touche Éclat (a must)
You have all the essentials to pull off this beautiful face. Smoldering gaze sold separately!
PS: The photo is the actual advertisement for Chanel Rouge Coco Shine S/S 2012
Muah les chicas xoxo
Ms. Lynn Beauty